Steak and Mushroom Sauce
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 beef top round steak (10 ounces), cut into two pieces
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- Place green pepper and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; top with beef. In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve with round steak and gravy.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 354 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 13, 2017
I made this for supper last night , I used the tenderized minute steaks and they were tender and delicious! The gravy I served over mashed potatoes and it was very tasty also.
Feb 17, 2011
Yes, if I could figure a way to have the meat not so tough. It had a nice taste, but you couldn't chew it.
Feb 17, 2011
Yes, if I could figure a way to have the meatnot so tough. It had a nice taste, but you couldn't chew it.