- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 snack-size carton (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small apple, chopped
- 4 small strawberries, sliced
- 1 small star fruit, sliced
- 1 small plum, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and lemon juice. Add fruit; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
1 cup: 172 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.