Stamped by Design Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1 package chocolate or white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Assorted food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, eggs and oil until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until tops are set. Lightly press a 1-1/2-in. cookie cutter onto cookies making a slight indentation. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk the confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Tint with food coloring if desired. Place icing in a small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Carefully pipe icing into indentations.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 52 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 13, 2010
theses are fun to make, i have made them for 2 years now,my kids like them!!
Aug 26, 2010
It took a few tries to learn just how deep to make the imprints and how just how much icing to fill them with.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.