Sriracha Veggie Slaw
I wanted to rev up coleslaw to serve with seafood or pulled pork barbecue. Nothing adds zip like a squirt of Sriracha and a shower of chopped cilantro. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Place coleslaw mix and cilantro in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with avocado.