Sriracha Veggie Slaw
I wanted to rev up coleslaw to serve with seafood or pulled pork barbecue. Nothing adds zip like a squirt of Sriracha and a shower of chopped cilantro. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Place coleslaw mix and cilantro in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with avocado.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup (calculated without avocado): 286 calories, 29g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Srirachi Veggie Crunch in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.