- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mashed cooked acorn squash
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. combine the eggs, milk, squash and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 10 waffles.
Reviews forSquash Waffles
"Made with butternut squash. easy and delicious!"
"Made with summer squash. It had a great flavor. Will definitely make again"