The flavors from the dressing in this salad get even better with time. My family loves this, and I love that it uses up fresh summer produce.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 2 cups julienned yellow summer squash
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and radishes. In a small bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 137 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Summer Squash Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.