The flavors from the dressing in this salad get even better with time. My family loves this, and I love that it uses up fresh summer produce.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 2 cups julienned yellow summer squash
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and radishes. In a small bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.