Squash and Pepper Saute
This side dish is tasty and beautiful, plus it's a great way to use your zucchini harvest.—June Formanek, Belle Plaine, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the vegetables in oil until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; toss to coat. Stir in vinegar; mix well.