Springtime Strawberry Malts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 6 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 415 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Nov 6, 2013
Yum. Smooth and creamy and malty. Nice change of pace from a chocolate malt. Next time I'll double the strawberries to make it a little healthier (haha), actually because I love the taste of strawberries and I think more would make this even better.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.