Springtime Pea Salad
"Celery, cauliflower, bacon and sunflower kernels add crunch to this bright blend," remarks Kingfisher, Oklahoma field editor Donna Brockett.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup small cauliflowerets
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine peas, celery, cauliflower and onions. Combine dressing and sour cream; pour over salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon and sunflower kernels.