- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup small cauliflowerets
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine peas, celery, cauliflower and onions. Combine dressing and sour cream; pour over salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon and sunflower kernels. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forSpringtime Pea Salad
"Love this recipe. All ingredients go so well together. I made with and without the sunflower kernels. I have not made it in a long time. Wish there was a photo"