Springtime Asparagus Pizza
Here's a pizza that celebrates spring's best. A chewy crust is topped with a blend of mozzarella and feta cheeses, fresh asparagus spears and even anchovy fillets if you like.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 anchovy fillets, optional
- Grease a large baking sheet; sprinkle with cornmeal. Roll out dough into a 15-in. circle; transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle crust with mozzarella and feta cheeses; top with asparagus. Bake at 450° until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon zest and red pepper flakes. Top with anchovy fillets if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 227 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.