Spring Strawberry Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat. Remove from the heat. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
- For pourable ganache, cool chocolate mixture until it reaches 85°-90° and is slightly thickened, about 40 minutes.
- In dessert glasses, spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate ganache. Using the back of a teaspoon, carefully smooth ganache upwards to create an attractive swirl or flower petal pattern. Arrange strawberries in glass.
Apr 28, 2010
Spring strawberry cups make a delicious dessert that is so easy to make, it's a keeper for sure. It'll go in my recipe box, as my family absolutely loves this dessert.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.