- 4 cups diced fresh rhubarb
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin dessert mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Combine rhubarb, water and sugar in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until rhubarb is tender. Remove from heat; add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add orange juice and rind. Chill until syrupy. Add strawberries. pour into 6-cup mold; chill until set. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forSpring Rhubarb Salad
"Sorry.... thought this would go over better... it didn't."