Spring Greens with Blue Cheese and Fruits
The variety of fruit makes this a colorful salad. I enjoy all the ingredients in this salad.—Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, Michigan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate or cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 clementines, sectioned
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Chill until serving.
- 2. Divide salad greens among eight serving plates. Sprinkle with blue cheese and onion. Divide the fruits among salads; drizzle with dressing. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chives.
1 serving: 244 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC