Spring Green Guacamole Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 cup cubed peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chips
- 1. Cook peas according to package directions; drain and place in a food processor. Add the avocado, sour cream, onions, cilantro, lime juice, chilies, garlic, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 63 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Spring Green Guacamole
"Definitely delicious....will make again repeatedly!"