Spring Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a small serving bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts and brown sugar.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 254 calories, 14g fat (10g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 10, 2013
Tasty salad, easy to make. I was afraid the toasted coconut would get soggy overnight, but it didn't. Also, I used vanilla yogurt instead of plain sour cream to gussie it up a little. My husband likes coconut and my son likes pineapple, so this was a thumbs up.