VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 15 caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup orange, red, yellow and brown milk chocolate M&M's
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Place on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir until blended. Top warm brownies with chocolate chips, walnuts, caramel and M&M's. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Spooktacular Brownies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p62
Reviews forSpooktacular Brownies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2013
"I made these for Valentine's Day bake sale using Valentine's M&M's. They were darling, delicious and popular."