"With lots of vegetables and delightful fresh flavor, this colorful salad makes a wonderful summer lunch or light dinner," assures Anne Day, a reader from Pilot Grove, Missouri.
Recommended: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup each chopped green pepper, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, broccoli, pasta, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spiral Shrimp Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p17