- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. In a bowl, combine cheese, onion and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a blender, combine milk, eggs, biscuit mix, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cover and process until smooth. Pour over spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
1 piece: 163 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.