Spinach Stuffing Balls Recipe
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, stuffing mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
3 each: 168 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Stuffing Balls
"Great party food!"
"I've had this recipe for over 30 years (except mine includes a finely chopped onion) and people who don't like spinach like these (including children!)."