Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, egg and onion. On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, roll pizza dough into a 14x10-in. rectangle; seal any holes. Spread spinach mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal ends and place seam side down. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 224 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 594mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 13, 2011
This recipe was very good and easy to make. I served it with the Creamy Seafood Casserole that was in the same issue.
Apr 5, 2010
This is a great recipe as a side or appetizer. Main course?? i don't know what that's about. The nutrition is deceiving becasue it's calculated on reduced fat ingredients and that's not how the ingredients are listed.
Nov 21, 2009
Very easy to make and tastes like a white pizza. The use of recipe is versatile - I could see this as a main dish with sauce for dipping, an appetizer, or a side dish.