Spinach Souffle Side Dish
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake at 350° until edges are lightly browned, 35-40 minutes.
1/2 cup: 375 calories, 33g fat (20g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Jul 17, 2017
This dish was okay. Some bacon would have made it better.
Mar 7, 2017
What a delicious souffle with the bonus that it is ever so very easy to prepare! I make half a recipe as there are just two of us. We love spinach prepared with this recipe. So yummy. Thanks to Bette in Washington for a great recipe that I found in "Taste of Home Winning Recipes", a book I urge to to purchase.