- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Souffle Side Dish
"This dish was okay. Some bacon would have made it better."
"What a delicious souffle with the bonus that it is ever so very easy to prepare! I make half a recipe as there are just two of us. We love spinach prepared with this recipe. So yummy. Thanks to Bette in Washington for a great recipe that I found in "Taste of Home Winning Recipes", a book I urge to to purchase."