Spinach Salad with Shrimp
It’s effortless to eat healthy when you have a mouthwatering salad like this. You won’t need anything else for a balanced meal.—Jacqueline Wilson, Portland, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 10 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) poppy seed salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, avocado, oranges, shrimp and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately.