- 2 cups torn spinach leaves
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach and mushrooms; set aside. For dressing, combine onion, salt, pepper and mustard in a bowl. Whisk in vinegar until well combined. Gradually whisk in oil, beating until thick. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over spinach and toss well to coat. Sprinkle bacon over spinach and toss. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
"I agree with the other reviewers that the salt quantity is too much. I'd try about 1/2 tsp next time. I also think the 2 cups of spinach was too little. I probably doubled that amount and had plenty of the dressing leftover. Overall, dressing was suburb and I will do this one again."