- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup orange segments
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt
- On two salad plates, arrange the spinach, orange segments, onion and blueberries. Sprinkle with pecans. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Salad with Curry Dressing
"We really liked the salad ingredients combination, but used 1/8th a small onion because we don't really like raw onion flavor.The dressing didn't taste good by itself, but tasted much better combined with the salad flavors. We think a poppy seed dressing would also be excellent with this salad.Toasting the pecans is a step you really shouldn't leave out. They tasted SO much better toasted. It was pretty essential to the flavor combo."