Spinach Rice Ham Bake
When I was in college, my best friend game me this casserole recipe" recalls Ramona Parris of Marietta, Georgia. "When my children were toddlers, I made it because it was an easy way for them to eat rice. We still enjoy it today."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cheese and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the rice, ham and spinach.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.