Spinach Rice Bake Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. Add the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 273 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 154mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Rice Bake
"I have made this many times. It is delicious! My oldest daughter loved it even when she was a toddler."