- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Rice Bake
"I have made this many times. It is delicious! My oldest daughter loved it even when she was a toddler."