- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Ravioli Bake
"It's ok. The order of layers is wrong; the spinach is too close to the top and becomes brown and crisp. I even covered it for the first 20 minutes as suggested by other reviewers. I also added the whole jar of sauce (its only an additional half cup), but think it would have been fine with 2 cups as stated in the recipe."
"I used "fresh" ravioli (from refrigerator section) not frozen. I also added dollops of ricotta cheese between the layers and a top layer of the grated parmesan cheese (when baked, it forms a nice golden brown crunchy top layer)."
"Very good and easy! I added a pound of hot italian sausage to the sauce, and used refrigerated tortellini and ravioli. I also only used half of the spinach."
"what a life saver!! Grandkids just dropped in and they were hungry! we all loved this dish. Thank you for sharing."
"Delicious! A great way for me to get my son to eat his vegetables bc he didn't even realize the spinach was spinach!! My son and I enjoyed it very much but my husband doesn't like spinach so I will be substituting broccoli for the spinach next time."
"Love it! I used a full jar of sauce and fresh spinach. I covered the dish as others suggested. Really quick and tasty!"
"Oh so easy and oh so good. Really loved this recipe. I add some pizza sauce along with the regular spaghetti sauce it was really really good!"
"Great taste! My store didn't have the standard pasta ravioli so I used the frozen breaded sausage ravioli. I used twice the sauce and baked half the time uncovered and then covered during the second half of the cook time. Turned out fantastic!"