Spinach Raspberry Salad Recipe
"My family is always thrilled to see this lovely refreshing salad on the table," remarks Valerie Mitchell from Hudson, Ohio. "Its sweet raspberry dressing is the ideal topper for nutritious spinach, fresh berries and kiwi. Nuts and croutons provide a bit of crunch," she notes.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, jam and pepper; shake well. In a large salad bowl, gently combine spinach, 1 cup of raspberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and onion. Top with kiwi, croutons and remaining berries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 164 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Raspberry Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC