This simple five-ingredient dinner is special to me because my daughter and I created it together. You can make variations with other veggies you might have at home. It's a smart way to get kids to eat their veggies. —Tanna Mancini, Gulfport, Florida
Recommended: 57 Superfood Spinach Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. On one half of each tortilla, layer 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup spinach and about 2 tablespoons sauce. Fold other half over filling. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Pizza Quesadillas in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2018, p221