- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 envelope onion mushroom soup mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, mushrooms and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eight patties. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSpinach-Mushroom Beef Patties
"had to use fresh spinach because I didn't have frozen. Ate without bun. Excellent!"
"This was an outstanding burger grilled on a Weber gas grill"