Spinach Gorgonzola Souffle
Don't have time to heat this souffle up? Don't worry, it's great cold too! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 55 min.
- 12 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 8 ounces gorgonzola cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), melted
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 18x10 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs together until fluffy. Add flour and whisk until blended. Add spinach and gorgonzola and blend well.
- Stir in melted butter and cottage cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared dish and bake for 45-55 minutes or until eggs are set and top is golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving warm.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 433 calories, 34 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 339 mg cholesterol, 933 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Originally published as Spinach Gorgonzola Souffle in Eggland's Best Partner Recipes 2015-2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.