Spinach Gorgonzola Salad
You can serve the vinaigrette warm if you prefer—before drizzling over the salad, heat it in the microwave on high for about 30 seconds.—Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes12 servings (1 cup each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, combine spinach and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Top with eggs and cheese. Serve immediately.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Originally published as Spinach Gorgonzola Salad with Balsamic Dressing in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.