- 2 large eggs
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce, optional
- In a bowl, whisk eggs; set aside 1 tablespoon. Combine the spinach, feta cheese, garlic, pepper and remaining beaten eggs.
- Unroll pizza dough; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 3-in. squares. Top each square with about 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Fold into a triangle and pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top; brush with reserved egg.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, serve with tzatziki sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Feta Turnovers
"This recipe was just ok; edible, but bland."