- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- In a bowl, whisk eggs; set aside 1 tablespoon. Combine the spinach, feta cheese, garlic, pepper and remaining beaten eggs. Unroll pizza dough; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 3-in. squares; top each square with about 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Fold into a triangle and pinch edges to seal. cut slits in top; brush with reserved egg. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Feta Turnovers
"This recipe was just ok; edible, but bland."