Spinach Feta Croissants
I had this delicious sandwich in a local cafe and added my own twist to spruce it up. It would be lovely for a shower, a picnic or special occasion. I often use mini croissants for pretty smaller-sized servings.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 6 croissants, split
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Brush salad dressing over the cut sides of croissants. On the bottom halves, layer the spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese; replace tops.