Spinach Feta Burgers
My husband is Greek, therefore this is a great compliment to his heritage. We often serve them with a tomato and cucumber salad.—Suzanne Kern, Louisville, Kentucky
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 4-in. patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 320 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Beef Burgers with Feta and Tomato in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.