This is my all-time favorite spinach recipe. Even my kids liked it when they were little. You are sure to love it.—Janet Hornsby, Palmyra, Indiana
Recommended: 25 Foolproof Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine spinach and eggs; cover and process until smooth. Add the cream, butter, salt and pepper; process until blended.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 1-qt. straight-sided baking dish. Dust bottom and sides with Parmesan cheese. Transfer spinach mixture to dish. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Casserole in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p10