Spinach Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, yellow pepper and apricots.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to spinach mixture. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Jun 10, 2017
A really interesting salad - love the apricots in this and with the balsamic it was perfect
Sep 4, 2015
In my opinion the amounts are off in this recipe, especially if you use the photo as a guide which shows a fair amount of pasta with the spinach. One cup of uncooked pasta is way too little and 10 oz. of fresh baby spinach is way too much. I used a 5 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach and even that was too much spinach when compared to the pasta. The pasta, apricots and yellow pepper were overwhelmed by the spinach. I will adjust the amounts and give it one more try.
Mar 20, 2010
Quick to make, healthy salad that works well for lunches or potlucks. I added just slightly more than the recommended pasta and apricots.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.