Spinach Bacon Tartlets
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (white part only)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon; bake 2-5 minutes longer or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 46 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 16, 2014
My guests loved these and said they were addicting. I used regular bacon because that's what I had in the house. Fabulous appetizer. Will definitely make again.
Nov 7, 2011
Great appetizer with a beer.
Mar 29, 2010
These were delish and the bacon on top evens them out perfectly. I couldn't for the life of me find any phyllo tart shells, so I used a flat phyllo sheet and then cut these into small squares later on.