Spinach Bacon Tartlets
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (white part only)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon; bake 2-5 minutes longer or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 46 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 16, 2014
My guests loved these and said they were addicting. I used regular bacon because that's what I had in the house. Fabulous appetizer. Will definitely make again.
Nov 7, 2011
Great appetizer with a beer.
Mar 29, 2010
These were delish and the bacon on top evens them out perfectly. I couldn't for the life of me find any phyllo tart shells, so I used a flat phyllo sheet and then cut these into small squares later on.