Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Tomatoes
These are sure to be a delicious addition to any buffet table. They are so wonderful and will impress everyone at how fancy they are. —Amy Gaisford, Salt Lake City, Utah
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 78 cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan and garlic salt.
- Cut a thin slice off the top and bottom of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. Fill each tomato with about 2 teaspoons filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chilled or place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until warmed.
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms in Taste of Home Appetizers for Every Occasion - 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.