Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Tomatoes
These are sure to be a delicious addition to any buffet table. They are so wonderful and will impress everyone at how fancy they are. —Amy Gaisford, Salt Lake City, Utah
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 78 cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan and garlic salt.
- Cut a thin slice off the top and bottom of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. Fill each tomato with about 2 teaspoons filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chilled or place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until warmed.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms in Taste of Home Appetizers for Every Occasion - 2008