- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 30 to 35 large fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix first four ingredients. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese and 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Place mushrooms on foil-lined baking sheets, stem side up. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each. If desired, top with additional Parmesan cheese. Bake until mushrooms are tender, 16-20 minutes. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen
Reviews forSpinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms
"easy and great and everyone loved them. I used Garden Vegetable cream cheese for a little more flavor."
"easy to prepare & tasty. I'm always on the look out for stuffed mushroom recipes, and this one will join the rotation."
"Excellent recipe! I've made these twice, sort of, and both times were loved by all. The second time I made only the inside and served with red hot blue chips. Great both ways!"
"These were easy to prepare and tasty."
"I made these a couple years ago for New Years and everyone loved them, definitely making these for every holiday"
"I love stuffed mushrooms, and I love the combining of stuffed mushrooms with spinach/artichoke dip. A match made in heaven as far as I am concerned! I've made stuffed mushrooms many ways over many years, but this is by far the best recipe I have seen for them!"
"I have made this three times already and every time people are blown away. One lady even made the comment that it was the best thing she ever tasted (haha she was hungry but it shows that these are good). Everyone asks for the recipe!! This is easy and it is my go to item for pot-lucks"
"I ran across this recipe while trying to find a good spinach & artichoke side dish. I put the ingredients together as suggested, but I also added a can of mushrooms. I baked in an 8-inch square dish and increased the baking time to about 30 minutes. It made an excellent side dish. I will make it again."