- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Reduced-fat crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in spinach and artichokes; mix well. Add lemon juice, seasoning blend and pepper. Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until mixture bubbles around the edges. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forSpinach Artichoke Spread
"This was very tasty. Enjoyed by many guest at a recent gathering."