Need an awesome snack for game day? My kids love these easy four-ingredient turkey pinwheels. Go ahead and make them the day before—they don’t get soggy! —Amy Van Hemert, Ottumwa, Iowa
Recommended: 45 Superfoods for Your Brain
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with spinach and turkey. Roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until serving.
- Unwrap; cut rolls crosswise into 1-in. slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach and Turkey Pinwheels in Taste of Home September/October 2018