Need an awesome snack for lunchboxes? My kids love these easy turkey pinwheels. Go ahead and make them the day before. They don’t get soggy! —Amy Van Hemert, Ottumwa, Iowa
Recommended: 45 Superfoods for Your Brain
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with spinach and turkey. Roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until serving.
- Unwrap; cut rolls crosswise into 1-in. slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach and Turkey Pinwheels in Taste of Home September/October 2018