Spinach and Rice Alfredo
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in cream and cheese; cook for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Add spinach, salt and white pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is wilted. Stir in rice.
Jan 31, 2017
Loved the flavors and how quick this came together. After adding 1 1/2 cups of rice, I thought it was a bit soupy, so I added about another cup of rice. It made enough for 4.
Mar 6, 2013
Two thumbs up! I used a Uncle Bens pouch that cooks the rice in the microwave in a minute and it's the perfect amount of rice. Really quick recipe.
Aug 6, 2011
Rice in an Italian dish seems a little odd, but this was really good and very quick and easy to make.