Spinach and Pesto-Stuffed Salmon
These moist salmon fillets are filled with spinach, pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. They're both pretty and delicious!
- 2 thick-cut salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1. Cut a horizontal pocket in each salmon fillet by slicing to within 1/2 in. of opposite side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the spinach, pesto, tomatoes and pine nuts. Spoon into each pocket.
- 2. Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until spinach mixture is heated through and fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 204 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 234mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Jan 29, 2016
easy, fast and delicious!
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC