Spinach and Herb Potato Casserole Recipe
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, whip potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and butter until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and continue to beat until well mixed. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. casserole. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Casserole can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, then baked just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 487 calories, 27g fat (17g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 848mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Spinach and Herb Potato Casserole
"I took this casserole to a family gathering and was asked over and over: What's in this? As tasty as it is pretty, this is a dandy way to get your family to eat spinach."