- 6 large potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- In a large mixing bowl, whip potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and butter until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and continue to beat until well mixed. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. casserole. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Casserole can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, then baked just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSpinach and Herb Potato Casserole
"I took this casserole to a family gathering and was asked over and over: What's in this? As tasty as it is pretty, this is a dandy way to get your family to eat spinach."