- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, strawberries, cashews and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSpinach & Gorgonzola Salad
"Huge hit with the picky husband."
"Awesome salad! The cashews give it a nice crunch and salty balance to the sweet dressing. I use feta cheese when I don't have Gorgonzola. It works just as well."